1. SCOPE The following Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to all orders placed via our online shop.
These Terms also apply to businesses for future commercial relations without the need for any formal expression thereof. Unless expressly approved by us to the contrary, we cannot accept the contractual validity of any conflicting or complementary general terms and conditions used by any business.
2. CONTRACTUAL PARTNER, FORMATION OF CONTRACT, OPTIONS FOR CORRECTIONS The contract is concluded with Armlehnecenter, Inh. Nurudin Placo.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract regarding those items. You may place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting your binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in the shopping basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. CONTRACT LANGUAGE, SAVING OF THE CONTRACT TEXT The language(s) available for concluding the contract: German, English
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our Terms and Conditions to you on a durable medium. You may also view the text of the contract in our customer login area.
4. DELIVERY CONDITIONS Delivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
5. PAYMENT The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop.
Advance payment If you select advance payment we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds.
PayPal, PayPal Express During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal's website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
PayPal Plus Within the context of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be forwarded to PayPal's website. You may enter your payment details there and confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instructions to PayPal.
If you have selected the PayPal payment option, in order to pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or register first and identify yourself with your access data. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal directly after confirmation of the payment instructions. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
6. RIGHT TO CANCEL Consumers are entitled to the statutory right to cancel, as described in the instructions on the right to cancel. Businesses are not granted any voluntary right to cancel.
7. RETENTION OF TITLE The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made. For businesses, the following applies additionally: We reserve ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from a current business relationship. You may resell reserved goods in ordinary business operations; you shall assign any claims arising from this resale – irrespective of connecting or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount to us in advance, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorised to collect the claims; however, we may likewise collect the claims ourselves, should you fail to fulfil your payment obligations.
8. DAMAGE DURING DELIVERY For consumer the following applies: If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
9. WARRANTY AND GUARANTEES We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply. Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable. Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses to our contact details given in the supplier identification.
When you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back in order to examine your complaint, you must send back the goods at our cost to the address given above. We are committed to respond to any complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of its submission.
10. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ [https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/]. The competent body in this matter is: Universalschlichtungsstelle des Bundes am Zentrum für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.universalschlichtungsstelle.de [http://www.universalschlichtungsstelle.de].
11. FINAL PROVISIONS If you are a business, German law applies, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
AGB [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/rechtstexte/] erstellt mit dem Trusted Shops [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/] Rechtstexter in Kooperation mit FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte [https://foehlisch.com].